Finding a job with G2i
The ideal candidate
"As someone who knew they wanted to work remotely and wanted to use react/react native, G2i positioned itself as an ideal partner to work with in order to make that actually happen. G2i is all about modern js.” - Eli Zibin
Eli’s story is proof that vacancies you see at G2i are filled with healthy and happy devs – which means this could not only be your next job, but the one after that as well.
You probably want to know what’s involved.
We're looking for someone who can bring technical leadership and domain knowledge that will make you invaluable. You’ll ideate, develop and maintain a high-impact application that’s helping millions of people secure their financial futures. If that doesn’t check the box for a rewarding career then go ahead and tell us what will.
What you'll do:
- Create high impact solutions that address key business priorities
- Be the go-to person when it comes to programming languages, security, automation and testing
- Make strategic technology decisions
- Identify and mitigate issues across multiple domains based on your intuition and experience
- Coach technology communities
What we're looking for:
- Knowledge of React Native, Redux, and Frontend application frameworks
- Experience with system design and architecture
- Expertise in object-oriented design and implementation, and capable of forming a deep understanding of our underlying frameworks and languages
- Experience with Mobile app development
- Experience with REST Web Services development Experience with Test automation tools Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins or similar
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
- Experience as part of an Agile engineering or development team
- Experience building applying security principles to mobile applications
- Understanding of software testing principles and methodologies
- Proven skills in high availability and scalability design, as well as performance monitoring
G2i is the first hiring platform that focuses on developer health, which explains why we have plenty of opportunities for you to explore. We've seen burnout all too often in tech and we are on a mission to push back against it. We believe in maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and act on those beliefs by:
- providing a 4-day (32-hour) work week
- developing NFL-like support for burnout recovery, and
- launching the Developer Health Fund
Not to mention, we're literally writing the book on developer burnout prevention with our Restful Work OS.
Just click “Apply Now”. We appreciate that your resume may not be up to date so just upload a PDF of your LinkedIn profile. You can then tell us everything else we need to know in a chat with the recruiting team and a technical interview with a fellow engineer.
G2i is an equal opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed, but encouraged. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.