Finding a job with G2i
The ideal candidate
"G2i truly understands and cares about how engineers work, which is why they can empower us so well to get things done in lightning speed for the right product, with the right people. Their sense of community, speed of execution, and connection with clients are unparalleled in this space.” - Foysal Ahmed
Foysal’s story is proof that vacancies you see at G2i are filled with healthy and happy devs – which means this could not only be your next job, but the one after that as well.
You probably want to know what’s involved.
What you'll do:
- Create solutions addressing high impact technology and business priorities
- Work directly with business partners and Architects to understand requirements and outline solutions.
- Partner with engineering team to evaluate, innovate on and enhance development practices and processes.
- Analyze, design, program, test, and deploy new user stories and features with high quality (security, reliability, operations) to production
- Work with Vendor on Issue management, Vulnerabilities, certificate updates and Audits
- Work on Software Upgrades, Patches, Plug-Ins, Whitelisting, Certificate Renewals, Service Accounts, Training, Job Aids, KB articlesPenetration tests, SSO setup, System/Cyber Vulnerabilities
What we're looking for:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or other technical field
- 3+ Years in Information Technology, (Software) Engineering, or related
- Knowledge of React Native, Redux, and Frontend application frameworks
- Experience with system design and architecture
- Expertise in object-oriented design and implementation, and capable of forming a deep understanding of our underlying frameworks and languages
- Experience with Mobile app development
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
- Experience as part of an Agile engineering or development team
- Experience building applying security principles to mobile applications
- Understanding of software testing principles and methodologies
- Proven skills in high availability and scalability design, as well as performance monitoring
G2i is the first hiring platform that focuses on developer health, which explains why we have plenty of opportunities for you to explore. We've seen burnout all too often in tech and we are on a mission to push back against it. We believe in maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and act on those beliefs by:
- providing a 4-day (32-hour) work week
- developing NFL-like support for burnout recovery, and
- launching the Developer Health Fund
Not to mention, we're literally writing the book on developer burnout prevention with our Restful Work OS.
Just click “Apply Now”. We appreciate that your resume may not be up to date so just upload a PDF of your LinkedIn profile. You can then tell us everything else we need to know in a chat with the recruiting team and a technical interview with a fellow engineer.
G2i is an equal opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed, but encouraged. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.