Finding a job with G2i
The ideal candidate
The ideal person will be able to shape talent operation strategy while holding their teams accountable to high standards of performance because they have worked in the talent marketplace industry for years. They likely have a software development background allowing them to properly own our technical assessment process. They understand talent acquisition in a talent marketplace setting but do not need to be domain experts.
For more information about the role, you can watch this video from our Founder/CEO.
G2i is a hiring platform for engineers by engineers. We believe the hiring process should be simple, trustworthy and enjoyable for both companies and engineers. We've created a vetting process where:
- Engineers vet other engineers
- Engineer vetting is as close to on-the-job requirements as possible
- The vetting process is objective, repeatable and quantitatively scored
- The process is transparent. We provide the engineer's code, our code review and technical interview notes in full to our clients.
Our vision is to be the first hiring platform that puts developer health first. We've seen burnout all too often in tech and we are on a mission to push back against it. We are building a "deep job platform" that will also offer services to support the physical/mental health of software developers in addition to matching them with jobs that are in line with our vision. We don't believe we can see our vision through unless we model it internally which is why we work 4 day work weeks, value async communication, and have flexible schedules. We meet all the criteria of the people first job movement listed here.
If you want to learn more about where we are headed, we highly recommend you view our 3 year vision, presented by our Founder & CEO, Gabe Greenberg.
- You will be the counterpart to our sales leader and will be responsible for all of talent operations which includes technical assessments, technical interview team, matching, support, and talent acquisition.
- You will be responsible for shaping organizational direction on the talent side of our marketplace. You'll spend 25% of your time on strategy and management. You will manage the talent acquisition team, technical interview team, and support team.
- You will have hands on responsibility to drive matching and fulfillment of customer requests, join customer calls, and making sure our technical assessments are effective. This IC work will be 75% of your time.
- You will join our leadership team and attend L-10 Meetings on a weekly basis. You will be one of 5 leaders in our organization and report to our Integrator (aka COO).
- You will be responsible for keeping our talent side in balance with demand across all tech stacks.
- Located in North America, Latin America, or Europe
- You must have 5+ years of experience working in talent operations for a talent marketplace. We won't accept general staffing experience at this time.
- You are able to adapt quickly to different market conditions of supply/demand.
- You are in stage 4 of your career (shaping organization direction).
- You need to be able to manage across the organization and work collaboratively with other teams.
- You are a top performer and are able to hit the ground running from Day 1.
- You align with our core values of: loving people well, exhibiting ownership, being data driven, putting your health first, and practicing excellence.
What makes the role a perfect fit
- You have a technical background or software development background which allows you to oversee our technical assessments and matching process. This is not a pure talent acquisition role.
- You are comfortable working remote — We are a 100% remote first company and have been since 2016.
- You value work life balance — Currently we work 4 day / 32 hour work weeks. We don't work weekends. We want you to enjoy your life outside of work and be able to prioritize your physical/mental health. Our leadership models this behavior, it's not just lip service. We meet all the criteria of the people first job movement listed here.
Benefits you can count on
- 21 Days of PTO
- 4 day/32 hour work weeks
- 95% of base healthcare premium covered
- Laptop/webcam and other hardware will be provided for you if needed
Come as you are
G2i is an equal opportunity employer. We’re dedicated to building a team where diversity in both ideas and identities is not only welcomed, but encouraged. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are part of an underrepresented group in tech that is considering applying, but you have any reservations about doing so, please email Chris Lebrun (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know how we can be more welcoming to you.