To support the technical community in Ukraine, G2i started an initiative to support Ukrainian developers in need of new work.
Like millions of people around the world, we’re heartbroken by the ongoing crisis in Ukraine where millions of people have lost their homes, lives, and jobs. We streamlined our vetting process, allowing Ukrainian developers to complete the entire process in exactly one hour. We’ll fast track you through the process into G2i to set you up to find your next job.
- You’re ready to work 32-40 hours/week (6-8 hrs/day, Monday to Friday) with a software company
- You can overlap 2-4 hours a day with U.S. time zones (the rest of your schedule is flexible)
- You’re comfortable with communicating in English over video calls with companies that hire you
- You have 3+ years of industry experience (we relax this requirement if you are exceptionally skilled)
- You have 1+ years of experience in React, React Native, or Node
- Work 100% remotely
- Payment in US dollars
- Long, short-term, or full-time jobs with hassle-free monthly payments
- Collaborate and grow with the world’s most talented developers and be part of the greatest remote community that prioritizes your well-being and health
- Gain access to jobs in React, React Native, and/or Node (you’ll have access to our jobs portal, and our G2i recruiters will also reach out and introduce you to our clients)
- Receive your salary in full on a bi-weekly basis
If you or someone you know lost your/their job due to the conflict, please apply here. Let’s help those affected move towards a better future!